Here are some forms and general information

Administration reg form (change name to Payroll registration form)
Application for Recuperative leave
Payment for locum services
Vehicle log book (needs replacing)
Payroll guidnace doc (move to here from admin section)

2. Lay Workers information
Employment agreeement layworkers active
Employment agreeement layworkers fixed term

3. Fringe benefits information for Pastors
FBT info form